Feng Office 1.6.2 has just been released. This release consists of bugfixes and small improvements. You can download it at the Community Downloads page.
Improvements in 1.6.2:
- Added a checkbox to apply a task’s assignee to all subtasks.
- Allow changing the maximum tasks display limit in the Tasks module.
- Speeded up the quick mark as read (blue dots in listings).
- Added actions in the email view to move to and out of the Junk folder and to mark as unread.
- Allow to set a subtask’s start and due date when adding it from the parent task’s view.
- Request username when changing an expired password for increased security.
Bug fixes in 1.6.2:
- When editing a user, the user gained access to your personal workspace if you didn’t have access to his.
- When editing a user’s personal workspace you can now chose from all workspaces, not only yours.
- “Full” search engine now matches words individually instead of matching the whole phrase.
- White screen of death when downloading files added before version 1.4.
- Week numbers for january were incorrect.
- Error 500 when importing companies.
- Some links in email didn’t open in new windows.
- When creating a contact, objects linked to the contact were ignored.
- Invalid UTF8 characters are now escaped before saving an email to avoid database errors.
- Pick date widgets were not being shown full size on IE8.
- Special characters in vcard files are converted when importing contacts.
- Improved compatibility with RSS readers – changed the “pubdate” tag to “pubDate”
- When checking email through cron, the “max spam level” user config option was disregarded.
- The User column for emails in the Oveview List was the owner of the email account and not the user who wrote the email.
- User with read access to an email account didn’t view emails in the Overview List.
- Missing lang ‘success archive files’.
- The string “None” was hardcoded in english in some fields of the time report.
- User with permissions to edit owner company data could not edit the logo.