We have another amazing new feature for Feng Office that we are sure you are going to love:
The New Objectives Module, a great tool to help Project Managers define and keep track of different objectives within your organization or individual projects.
You will be able to create your own customized objectives to manage different goals for each project, client or any work item with goals.
Some of the things you will be able to set with your customized objectives are:
- Objective Description: To further explain what you plan on achieving.
- Initial, Intermediate and Final Objective Values to show towards what you want to work for.
- Start and End Dates, to make sure you achieve these objectives in effective time.
- Current Value, to show where you are starting.
Once your new objective is created, you will be able to do the following:
- Add Subscribers to keep other users updated on how your objective is going.
- Edit your Objective in case you want to make changes to it.
- Post comments, as reminders or notes of anything regarding the objective.
- Link objects of relevance to the objective, for quick access to them.
We hope you enjoy the new objectives module, and remember to follow us on Facebook to keep updated on new improvements arriving very soon!!
If you have any comments or feedback on this new module (or anything about Feng Office itself), feel free to comment below or contact us here.
We are proud to say that Feng Office 2.7 is now available!!
We know you have been expectant of this new version, and we can assure you the improvements and enhancements will not disappoint you!! Lets have a look at them:
1- Improved Overall Performance:
Time is the most valuable asset on your work day, so the faster you can execute your processes, the better outcome you will have.
We’ve improved the overall performance of the system, making it so it loads and executes processes faster than ever before! Some of the main functions affected by this upgrade are:
- Initial Loading: Forget loading delays when accessing the system. Now you can login to Feng and have your system up and running in no time.
- Navigation Panel: Have all of your information accessible right away without having to wait. Your clients, projects and workspaces will load up and be ready much faster as well.
- Overview Panel: The widgets on the overview panel will be accessible much faster as well, especially the People and Activities Widgets.
2- More Gantt Chart improvements!
We released a brand new Gantt Chart not too long ago, with many new improvements and features!
Well… we continued working hard on it, and have added even more improvements that make it more practical to use
- Hide Left Grid: You can now hide the left grid that displays the task’s name and start time.
- Full Screen Mode: Furthermore, if you only like to see your Gantt Chart, and have no other distractions on the screen, we’ve enabled the Gantt Chart Full Screen mode.
You can learn more about the new Gantt Chart module here.
3- Fully renovated New Contact form:
We’ve renovated the New contact form, so that you can input all of your contact’s information in a much more practical way!
Some of the most significant changes are:
- Input method: Now the form is separated into two sections: Main information and Additional Information. Select additional information to input more detailed data for your contact.
- Name field for phone numbers: For additional phone numbers that may not belong to the contact (Assistant, Family Member, etc.), you can now add a Name to identify the number.
- Birthday: Add a birthday to your contacts, so that it displays on the calendar view, and never miss a birthday again!
4 – Birthdays!
Many of our clients have asked about birthday reminders for Feng Office, because let’s face it, who doesn’t love a birthday message on their special day?
Well now that you can input your contacts birthdays on their detail information, you will also be able to view it on your calendar so you can wish them a Happy Birthday!
5- Further improvements:
This version also includes many other minor improvements, but since we don’t want to make this post long and dreadful, you can contact your Feng Office Account Executive at anytime for further detailed information.
We will be implementing the upgrades on our clients progressively. Since there are not few though, in case you would like to your upgrade right away, just ask your Account Executive or the Support Team, which will gladly help you out.
We hope you like this new version, and remember to follow us on Facebook to keep tuned on the upcoming improvements as we are working on many!
Last but not least, feel free to comment below and let us know what are your thoughts on it!
Or you may also privately contact us.
We continue working to make Feng Office better for you, and this is why we want to introduce you to the brand new Expenses module!
The Expenses Module gives you the power to:
- Keep track of all the money spent on Clients, Projects, Specific Tasks and more!.
- Never forget to invoice and get paid for your work faster.
- Improve your ability to estimate new project budgets accurately.
- Track profitability on projects, clients as easily as on time and materials for the projects.
Features of the Expenses Module:
- Graphs for you to keep track of your expenses in a practical and quick view.
- Status selection to know if your expenses are approved, budgeted, pending, and more.
- The ability to add an unlimited number of payments to an expense, allowing you to set the number of installments of the payment.
- Filter by Date Range and Status, for a quicker view of the specific expense you want.
- Make detailed and summarized payment reports that list the expenses grouped by clients and projects.
We hope you enjoy this new expenses module, and remember to follow us on Facebook to keep updated on the new improvements that will be arriving very soon!!
If you want to try it, or if you have any feedback on this module (or Feng Office itself), feel free to comment below or contact us here.