Improvement in version 1.5 include enhancement of several tools and small upgrades that simplify application usability. Email module has the greatest improvements, including: mail signatures, file attachments and attaching other types of system objects. Template module was greatly enhanced, enabling users to define template parameters. Drag and drop functionality was introduced to ease moving and copying objects.
Some of the new features are:
Email module improved
- You can now email attach files or any type of object as a link.
- You can define a text signature for each account.
- Autosave email drafts. When writing an email your progress will be periodically saved.
Drag and drop
- Now you can change an object’s workspaces by dragging the object into the workspace panel.
- You can also apply tags to an object by dragging an object into the tag panel.
- You have the option to change an event’s, task’s or milestone’s date by dragging it around in the calendar.
- Change the duration of an event by dragging its bottom edge.
- Define parameters for a template that you can fill in when creating the objects.
- Parameters can be text or dates.
- This allows you to define templates with tasks or milestones whose dates depend on each other.
- Save events and weblinks across multiple workspaces.
- Smaller popup messages.
- Start and due dates of a task are now shown on the calendar.
- Improved user selection interfaces to select subscribers.
- Recurrent tasks. Allows you to define tasks that need to be done periodically.
- Administrators now set the default value for user preferences.
- Group permissions were improved, now you can define permissions for groups per workspace.
- Password requirement to access the Administration panel.
- Users IP address are logged when they log in.
- Permissions for time management.
Let us know your suggestions, comments and concerns: email@example.com