Author Topic: Set permissions for Contact Export  (Read 6938 times)

Jeff K

• View Profile
    • Digital Smarts
Set permissions for Contact Export
« on: April 13, 2016, 04:55:15 am »
I would like to request that a permission setting be available for import/export of contacts. I am fine with allowing people access to look up contact information, but I do not want to facilitate their ability to download the full contact list and put it on their phone or other device for privacy reasons. (Some people have done this to send spam emails to a large group of people.)

In addition, I think users should have the ability to check a box to hide their email(s), address(es), or phone number(s) from non-admins.

Thank you so much for a great system. I'm really looking forward to implementing it in a variety of ways. I have set it up for my own business, and for an organization I manage. I am considering other uses as well and have been promoting it to others since I stumbled across it just a few days ago.

Thanks,
Jeff

natalia.martinez

• Administrator
  • Freshman
    • View Profile
Re: Set permissions for Contact Export
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 04:06:17 pm »
Hello Jeff,

Many thanks for your suggestions. They are pretty good!
And also for you kind words! It is great to hear you are finding many uses for the system  :)

As for the first suggestion (permissions management for import/export of contacts), we have taken note of it for analyzing for future implementations.
We´ll keep you posted.

As for the second suggestion, we have great news! This feature is already being developed for the upcoming versions of the Professional and Enterprise editions. If you are interested in learning more about this, please send us the details of your company to contact@fengoffice.com so we can help you out!

Best regards,
Natalia