Author Topic: Create a plug-in to display task time in the tasks tab  (Read 6468 times)

HDready

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Create a plug-in to display task time in the tasks tab
« on: November 11, 2013, 10:30:18 am »
Hi,
I'm not really a dev but I do some code, and would like to do a "simple" plug-in to modify the task view.
The modification seems simple to me, but without documentation I really don't know how to do that oO
I would like 2 things :
1- display the time spend on each task in task list
2- count the time spend in the subtask to calculate the % of the main task (if the main task is estimated 2h and I have already worked 1H on a sub task, the main task should be 50% done).

I've tried to find some documentation but there is nothing like the wordpress codex. The 3 pages in the wiki, with no useful exemples :/

So I have my directory for the plug-in, the info.php file, and that's all…

Do I copy the view files from the application tasks folder and modify them in my plug-in ? Do I need to copy more files ? Do I override some functions and how to do that ?

As you can see, I don't know where to begin.

Thanks a lot,
Greg

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Create a plug-in to display task time in the tasks tab
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 11:51:46 am »
Hello there,

Actually.. good news for you.
The second thing you want to do is indeed available in Feng Office (and way before this thread was created).
The first one is not though.. but that is why there are time reports for the time being.

As to the plugins, I would suggest looking into the Email module plugin as an example.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!