WARNING: This release is not suitable for production environments. It’s only for evaluation and testing purposes.
What’s new in 1.7 BETA?
– A new “Latest activity” widget in dashboard that shows the latest activity for the current workspace.
– Export reports to CSV (that you can import in external programs like Excel) or PDF.
– Improved email experience. Operations are now snappier and performance has been improved. The listing is now refreshed automatically.
– Added Guest users. Invite someone to your installation with read-only access.
– Added support for LDAP.
– Added a 5-day view for the calendar.
– More information is logged now, like user accesses to an object, so that you can know whether the user has seen the object.
– Email notifications are now in HTML format.
– Added a Help panel.
– Added an Urgent priority level for milestones and tasks.
– Added an action in the emails toolbar to mark as SPAM all selected emails.
– Allow to specify date properties for milestones in templates.
– When sending linked attachments to an email address not belonging to a user, a guest user is created for that email address.
– Added versioning for file weblinks.
– Several bug fixes.
Please report bugs to http://fengoffice.com/bugs